Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fumari Tobacco is an Amazing Find

I was recently in downtown San Diego and stumbled across Fumari Hookah Lounge. I had heard that Fumari tobacco was the best and had try it for myself. Fumari was closed but I was able to convince the workers inside to let me buy some tobacco. They were extremely nice even with me knocking after hours. When I got home later that night I was not disappointed.


Fumari tobacco is packaged in small, hand packed containers and packed upon the order to make it extremely fresh. On top of that Fumari tobacco flavors are always created in small batches to ensure that every flavor is intense and contains the perfect taste, I had the blackberry it had a sweet berry flavor with a hint of floral aroma, it was excellent. I was instantly hooked and while I hear the ordering online guarantees a certain level of freshness, I look forward to my next visit to San Diego because I will be sure to go out of my way to stop in and buy so more Fumari tobacco, but hopefully during normal operating hours.

No comments: