Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hookah Lounge in Los Angeles- Hookah Lounge on Melrose

I am a Los Angeles native and I know a ton of great place to smoke hookah. I also spent a number of years on the East coast and have friends visiting me all the time. I have found that out of town guest are looking for a certain type of experience. I take my friends to my favorite local spots. But my friends usually want to hit the town as well. That is why I want to recommend The Hookah Lounge and Restaurant on Melrose. It is a cozy and intimate place but maintains a casual chic feel, the Hookah Lounge and Restaurant is a great place to smoke and relax, but also has a full bar and late-night dancing as well. That is why I am recommending it to out of town guest you can have a nice meal and relax. But you also have the night life feel that some people are looking for when they are on vacation in Los Angeles. So if you are looking for a relaxing hookah Lounge experience for dinner that will turn in to a laid back night club. Check out the Hookah Lounge. (7469 Melrose Ave.)

No comments: